I started an Animal Photography Course in April 2007 with Trudy Nicholson from Nelson, NZ. Since then I have taken thousands of photos. These are some of them as well as photos I take on a day to day basis. I always have a camera nearby!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
I love this one
I went outside tonight as these two were picking on Coco, chasing him round. I took my camera. You can't really stop them, it's just herd dynamics, but my appearance was enough to distract them and I got this lovely shot.
Hey there Vicki , I love that shot also. Are you doing this course by correspondence , and then getting the teacher to critique your pics or do you go to Nelson . I am keen to expand my photography knowledge
Hey there Vicki , I love that shot also. Are you doing this course by correspondence , and then getting the teacher to critique your pics or do you go to Nelson .
ReplyDeleteI am keen to expand my photography knowledge
Hi Jean
ReplyDeleteYes, it's by correspondence - have a look at the link on my blog to her site which shows you about the course.
Vicki
Just had another look at this shot, great depth of field
ReplyDelete